Harley-Davidson SPORTSTER 1200 "48"
Sale price: £6947 ≈ $9808 ≈ €8065 ≈ ₿0.23 btc
Item location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
Sale type: Fixed price listing
|Features:||Case/Topcase, Immobiliser, Seat cover/Solo seat, Security Alarm|
|Upgrades:||Special Exhaust/Slip on, Suspension, Tuned Engine|
My Personal Bike - Sold as a Private Sale.
I think the pictures say it all really?
This is a truly immaculate and stunningly designed and crafted custom Harley-Davidson XL1200X Sportster.
Purchased new from Harleyworld in Chesterfield and then transformed into what you see now - I can honestly say that I have never had a single negative comment about this bike from anyone who has seen it.
To purchase a new "48" and customise like this would cost around £15. 00.
Customised Items include the following; ( All parts genuine H-D unless stated )
* Custom paint by " 8 Ball Custom " - Solid Black base. White Pinstriping colour matched to the seat piping and whitewall tyres. and Candy Red over real "Grind" that fades to silver. The wheels are finished in Two-Tone Red and Black.
* Chin-Spoiler - Painted by " 8 Ball "
* Stage 1 Engine tune.
* Kuryakyn Circular air-cleaner
* Gloss Black finished Cam-Covers
* Paul Yaffe custom Exhaust.
* Standard seat recovered in Black Leather with white piping.
* Sporster Low handlebars - powdercoated Satin Black with extended electrical wiring and Hydraulic Brake fittings.
* Heated Grips.
* Custom Mirrors.
* Whitewall Tyres.
* Hagon Custom made all Black rear shocks.
* Chrome Switch Covers.
* Chrome flush-fit fuel filler.
* Complete "Hot-Topper" chrome bolt cover set.
* Willy-G collection Front-Axle. Brake-Caliper. Derby and Timer covers
* Custom Gear-Linkage.
* Custom Front Footpegs and Gear Peg.
* Leather Swing-Arm saddlebag ( not H-D )
* Custom LED Rear Light ( not H-D )
* Dark Front Indicator Lenses.
If you are new into Harleys then you may think this bike expensive as you may say " I can get a brand new one for £9000 " - which is true.
But - and it is a big But! - you really need to then spend around £800 minimum to have a "stage 1" kit fitted to make the thing sound like a Harley and allow it to breath. if you dont do this your bike will also take a serious hit on price when it comes to sell as all Harley used values assume that they are stage 1 tuned and if not!!
If you have had a few harleys and have visited the Parts and Accesories departments a few times then you will know how those odd bits and bobs to customise can really add up. this together with £85/hour Labour rates can soon see thousands of pounds leaving your wallet.
So. if it appeals to you then please give me a call if you want any more info etc - if not the I hope you find the bike for you. Cheers.
The Bike is on view at my business premises - The Scooter Hub Ltd. Unit 3 Tenter Lane. Mansfield. Nott's. NG18 5ST
Please also see my other Items.
The Scooter Hub specialises in the Restoration. Sales and Repair of Classic Lambrettas ( Vespas too if you push me!! ).
We stock various spares and consumables and have trade accounts with most of the best suppliers such as M B Developments. VE(UK). Scooter Restorations etc. so we can supply most items speedily and at reasonable cost.
We also have on-site facilities to Blast-Clean with Oxides and Glass Beads. Acid-Dipping for paint and Powder coating removal. Polishing of Aluminium Levers/Housings and Ultrasonic cleaning of Carburettors.
Visit our website at www. thescooterhub. co. uk