Harley Davidson 1340 FLSFT Fat Boy Custom / Chopper / Cruiser / Show
Sale price: £8995 ≈ $12014 ≈ €10088 ≈ ₿0.70 btc
Item location: Southampton, Hampshire, UK
Seller's notes: Gleaming Black paint with red and gold pinstripes. Excellent chrome and a lot of it :-)
Sale type: Fixed price listing
|Model:||FLSTF Fat Boy|
|Upgrades:||Special Exhaust/Slip on|
Harley Davidson 1340 FLSTF Fat Boy Custom
Here for sale is a beautifully modified Harley Fat Boy
It is in immaculate condition. having covered on 6217 miles since new. all three previous owners have cherished this bike.
I'm not a Harley expert by any stretch. but this is my description of the bike
Paint and chrome are in excellent condition – I've kept the bike dry and garaged at my current address.
I've spent a large proportion of the weekend. cleaning and polishing it ready for spring. and it positively gleams.
· Metzler 200/60R16 rear tyre on a Taylor Made wheel
· Dunlop D420F Harley Davidson branded front tyre
· Front mudguard is much smaller than stock
· Rear mudguard is custom to cover the rear tyre
· Single seat with removable pillion pad
· Exhaust is a Screaming Eagle stage 1
· Wide black “beach cruiser” handlebars
· Lights. indicators and mirror I believe to be custom
· There may be other custom stuff – like I say I'm not an expert – cars are my thing
The bike gets lots of attention wherever it goes.
The rear light. is the only item I think needs changing. the chrome has been scratched. and for looks. it needs replacement. but it works fine
Oh and I'd put a personal number plate on it – but that is just me.
I acquired the bike in September 2013. and I've ridden it less than 100miles – it is a wonderful thing. Harleys just aren't me.
I was told when I bought it. it was “stage 1” apart from the obvious exhaust – I'm not really sure what else constitutes a stage 1 package.
It is currently on SORN. but I will put on 12month tax for the new owner – so you can ride it home.
MOT until May 16th 2014
· Removable pillion pad
· Magnetic tail pack
· Two helmets – one with goggles
· Owner's manual
· Previous receipts and owner manual
· V5 (in my name at my address)
· Trickle battery charger
· MOT legal rear number plate
If anybody can tell me anymore about this bike. especially any of the custom stuff – I'd be glad to hear it.
I won't offer test rides. but you can come and see it at my house (evenings and weekends only)
I'd welcome any professional appraisal – it is a lovely bike and I've got nothing to hide.
I can store the bike a reasonable amount of time. and work with any delivery company. providing the bike is paid for in full.
Thanks for looking