Ducati MULTISTRADA MTS 1200 S 2012 Black LOW MILEAGE ABS DES DTC ++accessories++
Sale price: £9995 ≈ $13120 ≈ €11873 ≈ ₿1.56 bitcoin
Item location: London, United Kingdom, UK
Seller's notes: stunning condition. Just serviced at end of February. Tyres renewed last year. ~5529 miles
Sale type: Fixed price listing
|Model:||MULTISTRADA 1200 S|
|Features:||Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), V5 Registration Document, Heated Handlebars, Centre stand, electronic filler cap, upgraded Ohlins ECU, Upgraded Ohlins rear spring, BikeTrac, Barkbusters handlebar guards, Ohlins DES ECU upgrade, Case/Topcase, Immobiliser, Rolling|
|Share and Save This Motorbike!|
Selling my low mileage Multistrada 1200 S which I bought new from dealer in 2012.
What you need to know about this bike:
1) its the 'S' model which includes ABS. DTC. DES. and carbon fibre engine covers/rear hugger etc.
2) Many Ducati accessories. such as engine protection bars. heated handlebars. centre stand. nbsp;electronic filler cap. nbsp;alarm.
3) The DES Ohlins SCU has been upgraded to the latest Ohlins ECU. meaning that the suspension now adjusts to the terrain as you ride. The original DES could only be adjusted via the screen controls when stationary.
(http://store. commoto. com/ohlins-suspension-control-unit-for-mts1200. html)
4) The rear spring has been upgraded to Ohlins 100Nm (the standard 85Nm spring is only sufficient if you weigh under 77kg)
5) It is a low mileage bike at just over 5500 miles.
6) Full Ducati service history. V5 documents. log book. nbsp;manuals and receipts.
7) Includes the top box
8) The rear brake kit has been upgraded as per Ducati recommendation.
9) Just been serviced and MOT expires March 2016
10) Is fitted with a RoadAngel BikeTrac tracker
The bike is the Sports model. but has many of the Touring accessories i. e. it has the standard 'S' carbon fiber bits. nbsp;ABS and DES. nbsp;but also top box. heated handlebars. centre stand etc. (see accessories below)
Full Ducati Service history and receipts. Just been serviced. and MOT'd. 6 months road Tax. This bike has been well taken care of. and I will be very sad to see it go. I mainly used it for commuting in London. and the odd out of town ride.
It has been kept under a cover. never been dropped. and has spent the past year in an underground car park and garaged over winter.
New front and rear Michelin Road Pilot 3 tyres in April last year.
Superbly comfortable bike with immense acceleration and power.
Upgraded Ohlins SCU to give active suspension.
Ducati rear brake mod kit upgrade whilst still under Warranty.
Comes with:2 x original key (one electronic. one recovery key). nbsp;V5. nbsp;2 x Alarm fobs. nbsp;manualservice book. nbsp;receiptsoriginal tool kit incl. puncture repair kit2 x spare lock barrels for optional panniers (panniers not included)
Original Ducati accessories:Engine protection barsCentre standTop boxDucati AlarmHeated handlebarsElectronic filler capUpgraded the Ohlins ECU ($312) to the new Ohlins active suspension ECU. meaning that you don't have to mess around with setting the suspension settings yourself. The bike adjusts to the terrain and riding style - this was an amazing bit of kit. enhancing the ride when going from motorway to town. to country riding. Upgraded the rear spring as I am ~95kg and the factory fitted spring was meant to be only up to ~75kg (I think). I have the original spring still that can be fitted for a lighter rider. (I have included the last two items as 'Ducati accessories'. as they were OEM upgrades from the manufacturers of the original parts)
Other AccessoriesRoadAngel BikeTrac fitted (http://www. biketrac. co. uk/)Barkbusters handlebar protectors (http://www. barkbusters. net/products/model-specific/3502-blg-012)
Please send me any questions you have about the bike.