VESPA GS160 1962 Mark 1 (Piaggio)
Sale price: £6250 ≈ $8741 ≈ €7202 ≈ ₿0.15 btc
Last update: Sale type: Fixed price listing
Vespa (Piaggio) GS160 Mark 1. italian import. restored by Retrospective Scooters in 2005. first registered in UK 12/01/2006. only 3 owners since 1962. I am the 4rd owner. This GS is in excellent condition and runs very well with good pulling power. The sale includes fitted extra's such as -
1. Original Florida Bars
2. Grey Floormat
3. Custom Exhaust (a standard exhaust is available if preferred)
4. Brand new Chrome Wheel Rims front & rear
5. Brand new Whitewall Tyres & Inner Tubes front & rear
6. Chrome spare wheel cover
7. Two (2) x spare wheels & tyres (if required)
8. Brand new grey handlebar grips
Viewing welcome by appointment. location near Lyndhurst. Hampshire
Payment by Bank Transfer or Cash. not PayPal !!
No timewasters please !!