2013 Harley Davidson XL1200V Sportster Seventy Two 72 Motorcycle in Lucky Green
Sale price: £7500 ≈ $10306 ≈ €8665 ≈ ₿0.17 btc
Seller's notes: Immaculate, perfectly run-in and obsessively cared for!
Sale type: Fixed price listing
|Model:||XLV1200V Sportster 'Seventy Two' (72)|
|Color:||Hard Candy Custom Lucky Green|
2013 Harley Sportster Seventy Two in rare and gorgeous Hard Candy Custom 'Lucky Green' special factory paint.
Carefully run-in and cherished by obsessive-compulsive owner: Never used on salted roads. only washed using a de-ionising filter on supply hose. S100 detergent followed by Harley Sun-Wash. a de-ionised water rinse and then blow dried. Every single spoke polished at least twice with Harley Glaze each year. Stored in a de-humidified garage.
Includes hard to get USA-market Screamin' Eagle pipes (not available in Europe for pre-2014 models; they optimise the performance and make it sound like a Harley should. without being too loud.
This bike cost over £11K including professionally fitted extras:
· Stage 1 (Power Commander) by Newmarket Harley Davidson
Genuine Harley Accessories
· Screamin' Eagle US-market mufflers & heat shields
· Bobbed Style Air Filter Cover
· K&N Air Filter
· Pillion Pad
· Pillion Pegs
· Chopper Style Detachable Backrest
· Backrest Pad
· Lockable Latches for Backrest
· Chopper Style Fender Rack
· Multi-function. changeable LED colour Tacho/Speedo (including: Range. Fuel Gauge. Time. 2 x Trip Meters. )
· Fuel Gauge Sensor
· Frame Tube Mounted Leather Tool Roll
· Chrome Front Mudguard Extension
· Battery Strength Indicator Connector
· DVLA Select Number Plate HD13 XLV corresponding to Make (HD) . Model Year (13) and Harley Model Designation (XL1200V)
· Full Dealer Service History including recent 5000-mile service
· All original parts included (i. e. stock mufflers. air box etc. )
This bike has drawn more attention and admiring comments than any other bike I have owned in the last 25 years. Even non-bikers have come up to take pictures of it. especially when the sun catches the glorious deep green. large metal flake paint. There are very few of theses iconic green ones around (I have been informed single figures in the UK) and certainly not this well appointed.
Thanks for looking and please don't hesitate to ask any questions.
This bike is ready to start the season in style but hurry - I don't expect it be long before someone falls in love with it!