KTM 990 Adventure R - 2013 - Black - Excellent Condition
Sale price: £7200 ≈ $9300 ≈ €7867 ≈ ₿0.85 btc
Item location: NEWBURY, UK
Sale type: Fixed price listing
|Model:||990 Adventure R|
|Features:||Immobiliser, Security Alarm|
|Upgrades:||Special Exhaust////Slip on, Tuned Engine|
KTM 990 Adventure R
2013 - From the very last batch in the UK
The KTM 990 Adventure is the purest form. and in some cases. the pioneer of adventure bikes. The powerful V-twin engine mated with KTM Powerparts exhaust (Made by QMF) to give that deep rumbling tone which will propel this pan-continental missile down any road you steer. Getting you there in comfort. style with a massive grin on your face. As you can probably tell. I am a KTM fanatic and have been for a very long time. I have had a number of KTM adventures over the years. and wanted to get my hands on the rare Adventure R model before they stopped making them.
The one advertised here. was one of the last bikes to come out of the factory. and certainly one of the last that my dealer could get hold of (His words were - "You've got the very last one. there aren't any more in the UK") - Whether that's true or just dealer talk. who knows. But it is true that these bikes are no longer made (having being replaced by the 1190 model). I am planning to change. having owned this one from new. to get the newer 1190 model. I wonder if I will regret selling it. but nothing ventured.
So. the bike :
- KTM Adventure R - Orange Frame. Black and white bodywork. Never been dropped or been in an accident. Never taken off-road. Washed & cleaned within an inch of its life every few weeks. Used as a commuter bike for my trip to work on a daily basis.
- Datatool System 4 Alarm & immobiliser (two fobs. One of which is still wrapped up never been used)
- Full KTM Main dealer history from new. Next service not due for another 3k miles. Every receipt for anything spent on the bike kept in the KTM wallet (I am fastidious on these sorts of things)
- Less than 3 years old. First ever MOT not due until May
- New chain and sprockets - replaced with KTM PowerSprox which is an Orange anodised Aluminium with Steel outer combination for better life
- KTM Powerparts twin slip-on exhausts - For the fruity low down rumble. people can hear you coming! The engine has been remapped by the dealer to suit these parts. (KTM authorised upgrade). - original end cans also included
- Scottoiler - automatic chain lubrication system
- Recently fitted new tyres
- Always garaged
And now to the finer points. (Potential thieves beware!)
If you want to test ride the bike. that is fine - however. I will need to be holding the full asking price. in cash in my hands AND your drivers licence AND proof of insurance. As you can imagine. some people may want to try-it-on and do a runner with my pride a joy. This is to go someway to protecting myself. If you don't want the bike. then you'll get it all back.
I am so confident that any buyer is going to love this bike. so if after buying the bike. you have second thoughts. then I will give you an hour; bring the bike back. undamaged and I will give you your money back.
I have removed the registration from the photos. I can assure you that the bike is fully paid up with no finance (was bought for cash). I can give you the registration if you want to do your own HPI check.
If you are interested in seeing the bike. (which I recommend you do!). Before I reveal my address. I would need you to send me £5 paypal payment (which I will immediately refund) - this then gives me an address for you too.
Please ask any questions - I would be happy to answer.