2002 Husqvarna Husky NOX SM570RR with race kit complete road use only
Sale price: £5995 ≈ $7839 ≈ €6686 ≈ ₿0.66 btc
Item location: Sidcup Kent, GB, UK
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Husqvarna NOX SMR570RR - hand built supermoto by MV Agusta. limited edition number 005 of 300.
Only 2500 road miles (4060 km). Never been raced.
All complete with race kit. road kit. spares kit. cover and workshop manual including the T-Shirt!
For those not familiar with the bike. in 2001 MV Agusta celebrated their acquisition of the Husqvarna company with the ultimate supermoto. It was sold via the internet by direct order with the factory. and only 300 were planned (rumour has it less than 250 actually got built because they were too expensive) the bikes were hand made to represent the best the factory could produce. A full race package (including carbon fibre bodywork. race carb. exhaust. brakes. gearing. tyres. etc. ) was bundled with a full road-legal kit (tyres. bodywork. carb. lights. speedo. mirrors. steering lock etc. ). The spec is unbelievable - almost every bolt is titanium. magnesium or anodised alloy. the footrests are titanium. as is the race-spec subframe. The seat base is carbon fibre. brakes monobloc gold brembo - and so on.
The bike came with a full. glossy bound workshop manual and spare parts to cover pretty much everything an owner would need to do - hundreds of washers. bolts. grommets. spacers. clips etc.
Weight 109kg. power around 65bhp. Beautiful. light. fast and rare.
This bike was ordered new by a good friend of mine in 2001. and after quite a delay he finally took delivery in March 2002. Because of the delay. MV Agusta included a NOX T-shirt. which is unworn and included with the bike. After riding it occasionally. the bike sat in his garage until I decided I had to have it. It's been kept in my heated garage since. but I'm in need of funds and space. so I'm offering it for sale.
The bike is as delivered (except for a brand new set of Dunlop Mutant tyres). It's currently configured as a high performance road bike using some of the race kit with some of the road kit. as follows:
- Carbon fibre bodywork
- racing titanium subframe
- Keihin FCR carb
- High flow airbox
- road exhaust and silencer
- short front mudguard
- road brake master cylinder (with brake light switch)
It's a sunny day. short blast bike - super powerful. very light. vibrates like mad. turns without thinking. but very uncomfortable!
The oil has been changed every time it's been ridden. It's on a SORN for the last two years and hasn't been ridden since the last MOT. However it has been started regularly (1st kick) and is in excellent mechanical order. If required I will get the bike MOT'd before the new owner collects. The vast majority of parts and spares are unused and still wrapped with part numbers.
I will consider sensible offers. but no test rides without the full cash price in my hand and even then only if I'm comfortable - the tyres are completely new. and this is a collector's machine.
Below is listed the major items included in the sale. items marked (u) are completely unused and have been unpacked just for photography. I may have swapped the odd bolt here and there if something has got corroded in the garage.
Small spares kit (u)
Loads of clips. bolts. nuts. washers. spacers. grommets. oil seals. chain rollers. race stand spools etc. - too many to list.
- Brake pads front and rear (u)
- Full gasket set (u)
- Full set of clutch plates. fibre and plain (u)
- Brake line (u)
- Clutch cable (u)
- Replacement fork seal kit (u)
- 48. 9 teeth rear sprockets (47 on bike)
- 14. 17 teeth front sprockets (19 on bike I think)
- Chain guide/swing arm protector (u)
- Chain guide rear (u)
- Replacement air filter (u)
Road kit (other than parts actually on the bike)
- PHM 40 Dellorto carb and manifold (u)
- Aluminium road subframe (u)
- Subframe reinforcement bars (u)
- Pillion footrest kit (u)
- Full set of road plastics - side panels. tank panels etc.
- Long front mudguard (u)
- Steering lock kit (u)
Race kit (other than actually on the bike)
- Race number plate (u)
- rear mudguard (u)
- Full titanium big bore race exhaust (probably very loud. definitely very light!) (u)
- Exhaust re-packing kit (u)
- Alternative fork springs (u)
- Alternative rear shock spring (u)
- Radial Brembo front master cylinder (u)
- a number of spare handlebar levers (u)
- Complete alternative gearbox set (u)
- racing throttle and kill switch (u)
- NOX motorcycle cover and case (cover isn't perfect)
- Full bound workshop manual
- 2 keys
- NOX T-shirt