2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT
Price: $10 294 ≈ €9461 ≈ £8120
Item location: Groveland, Florida, US
|Model:||Tracer 900 GT|
|Color:||Black / Raven|
For a video of my bike checkout - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o9X9QoetHc&feature=youtu.be
Buy direct from the original, private owner - no dealers, no B.S. and no hidden costs. Immaculate. Better than new with many upgrades (see details below). This is the best example of a Tracer 900 GT available.
One owner with all service records and clean title in hand. This bike has been pampered far beyond the norm and the records prove it. For example: Motul oil/filter changes first 500 miles then at 1,000 then every 2,500 miles.
In absolutely mint, like-new condition in every detail. Garage kept, never on the ground and never abused. Ridden and passionately maintained by a "type-A" mature owner.
Vastly improved from stock by the over $4,300 in included upgrades as listed below along with my cost… This is how Yamaha should have built this bike. Now the Tracer can hold it's own against the Sport-Touring competition - and for a fraction of the cost. A great all-rounder!
INCLUDED and expertly installed:
* Xena disc-lock: $70. Added security and a visual deterrent when you leave your baby unattended
* SW Motec Side-Stand foot enlarger: $61. Improves stability when on the side-stand and it looks great
* Akrapovic Titanium-Carbon Fiber (full) exhaust system: $1195 (includes headers & CAT delete). Pictures shown with DB-Killer insert installed. Can be removed for "over-the-top" sweet sounds! The tune below includes mapping for insert in or out.
· * Custom engine map tune by vCyclenut: $350. Tuned specifically with the Akra exhaust, above. Transforms the throttle – on, off or while cruising. No more deceleration "pop" Three distinct modes. This is how Yamaha should have delivered the bike. No comparison with stock tune.
**. * Suspension professionally adjusted to match a rider in the range of 190-210 lbs: $200. Resulting Worksheet will be provided for easy adjustment to your weight
· * Yamaha Comfort ”Gel” Seats (Rider + Pillion): $350. Now you can ride comfortably all day!
· * Yamaha Touring Windshield (clear): $180. For touring
· * MRA Sport Screen Windshield (pictured): $150. For sporty riding
· * New Dunlop RoadSmart III tires @6400 miles: $340 (mounted and balanced). Transforms the ride
· * Denali auxiliary driving lights: $262. Improves night riding and daytime safety as oncoming traffic actually sees you
· * Givi Tanklock tank bag with quick-release ring: $160. Perfect when you prefer to not carry the bags or need things close at hand
· * Yamaha Service Manual: $130
· * Evotech Radiator Guard: $105
· * Evotech Frame Sliders: $123. Also allows you an alternative foot rest for touring comfort
· * Evotech Tail Tidy: $145. Eliminates that awful looking monstrosity stock unit
· * Rizoma LED tail lights: $127. Now nothing protrudes beyond the bags
· * Lightech spools: $65. “Gold” accent color to match the front forks. Allows easy use of a pit-bull style stand for rear service
· * Grip Puppies: $22. Improved comfort to handlebar grips
· * Yamaha power accessory port: $28. Provides 2 power ports for all your accessories
· * EBC Front brake pads: $49. Vastly improves front brake initial bite, feel and stopping power. Not Brembo but close
· * Gorilla motorcycle alarm: $149. With 2 remotes. Protects your investment
· * Noco Genius Battery charger / trickle charger with pre-wired quick-disconnect (see under seat pic): $79
· * Backoff XP brake light flasher: $89 + license plate mounted LED light strip: $18. Improves your visibility to motorists from the rear
· * Comfort rider foot pegs: $36. Improves your comfort
· * Stomp Grip tank pads: $31. Improves rider connection to the bike during cornering
* Clear TFT screen protector: $18
· * Yamaha spares for oil change service: $50
* Genuine Yamaha ball cap: $29
ALL IN THERE ARE OVER $4,300 IN UPGRADES ON THIS BIKE! These upgrades simply elevate it to it's potential for your enjoyment! Everything is done and done right, all's left is for you to call it yours and ride!
Note - if you need the bike shipped, I know a good company that is fair and fast.