1946 Harley-Davidson Harley knucklehead EL
Sale price: $30000 ≈ €29528 ≈ £25000 ≈ ₿1.437 btc
Item location: Bellevue, Iowa, US
|Model:||Harley knucklehead EL|
1946 Harley-Davidson EL Knucklehead with sidehack.
Selling my late father's restored and completely rebuilt 1946 Knucklehead. Below are some of the details:
* Motorcycle restored over the last 10 years by "Lil John" Mallo out of Bellevue, Iowa
* 90% original including original and correct motor, side hack chassis, tanks, handlebars, 3 speed transmission with reverse, running boards, rack, rear fender. Headlight and front fender are reproduction.
* motor has 369 miles on it and was rebuilt and stroked 74" by Bruce linsday.
* Rides like a dream on the open road and cruises at 65 MPH.
* buyer to arrange shipping
* located in Bellevue, Iowa 52031
* Will also be at the National Motorcycle Museum, Anamosa Iowa, June 25th with bike
And am selling other vintage Harley Davidsons and Cushmans.