Harley-Davidson FAT BOY - 1340 EVO - Carb Model - Black *UPDATED*
Sale price: £4997 ≈ $6357 ≈ €5447 ≈ ₿0.60 btc
Item location: Bristol, UK
Sale type: Fixed price listing
|Upgrades:||Special Exhaust/Slip on, Tuned Engine|
1995 Harley-Davidson FAT BOY (FLSTF)
UPDATE: 11 July - I've reduced the price to £7550. son make a decent offer and you'll get a great bargain. This reduction is only good for a couple of days though as I've found another bike I want. so as
long as the other bike is available. I'll keep the price lower. If the other bike goes before this sells. I'll raise the price again to £7950.
This is a true HD classic. Same model/looks as the bike used in Terminator 2: Judgment Day (the bike in the movie was a 1990 model) It's gorgeous black all over and runs like a dream.
* 1340 Evo engine. Carb version. NOT fuel-injected. (Ugh. a fuel-injected Fat Boy? I can't think of anything worse (!)* Stage 1 tuned* Hypercharger air cleaner* K+N air filter
* Bub exhaust. Deep. throaty rumble. Sounds amazing.
* Perfect paintwork (no chips etc)* Chrome is excellent across the board. * Plenty of tread left on both tyres.
* Had an exhaustive service recently (all fluids/pads/Filters etc)
* New plugs/gaskets/primary tensioner. * Detachable passenger pillion. * Custom grips. * Saddlebag bars. * Recently new battery. * 4 months tax. * MOT until June 2014 (No advisories on current MOT)* Only 2 previous owners. * A few old MOTs/Receipts. * Full V5 present. * Original user manual. * Only 49000 miles in 18 years. which equates to only 2700 miles a YEAR. * There's only one mirror in the photos as I prefer to use only one. The other mirror will be included in the sale.
Only a couple of minor cosmetic issues:
* A few scratches on the rim of one of the spotlights. * A few (barely noticeable) age-related blemishes here and there
The Pics were taken today. and the bike hasn't been washed/polished up for a while. and it still looks amazing. A couple of hours of buffing the chrome etc and it would look like showroom condition. I'm not a shiny chrome guy though; I ride my bikes. so it doesn't bother me.
Black early-90s Fat Boys (with original paintwork) don't come up that often. so if you want it. I'd advise you not to wait as there will be lots of interest.
All reasonable offers considered. COD/Bank transfer/Cleared Cheque. I do not accept PP under any circumstances. so please bear this in mind if you plan to bid. I'm in no rush to sell. so I'll just keep listing as long as it takes.
Feel free to call me with any questions you may have: 07976 093909