2013 Ducati Diavel, colour Black
Price: $17 999 ≈ €16541 ≈ £14173
Item location: Brooklyn, New York, US
Thanks for checking out my listing. If you're in the market for a collector's edition sport cruiser with the performance and design modifications that should have come from the factory, then enjoy this timeless Italian beauty. However if you prefer to have a bone stock, mass produced, and normal motorcycle complete with plastic parts and lawn mower sounding engine then this listing is likely out of your price range and NOT for you.
Based on the Ducati Diavel Carbon, the AMG Special Edition bike had significant upgrades as follows:
- More aggressive camshaft timing; set by hand. In pure AMG fashion, the left side of the engine carries the signature of the technician who performed this operation.
- AMG ECU tune.
- Less restrictive AMG exhaust.
- AMG-designed, light-weight Marchesini aluminum wheels. These wheels provided a 2.5lbs weight savings which further improved performance thanks to lower un-sprung mass.
In addition I added the following to improve handling and rider comfort:Andreani Cartridge Fork Ohlins Rear Shock
- AMG Diamondweiss Pearl (Code 799) center stripe over the matte black carbon fiber body.
- AMG Alcantara seat.
- Laser etched AMG logo on each side of the fuel tank.
- Serial-numbered "Diavel AMG Special Edition" plate.
In addition I added the following genuine Ducati Performance and high end accessories to complete the show quality look:Philips Xtreme Vision Bulb LED Headlight Bulbs LED Tail Light Smoked CF Chain Guard CF AutoTrimDesign StripeDP Front Axle Sliders CF Exhaust Guard DP Aluminum H2O Pump CF Reservoir Caps DP Aluminum Sprocket DP Frame Plugs CRG Arrow Mirrors CNC Racing Sprocket Evotech Tail Tidy Supersprox Sprocket DP Aluminum Clutch CF Rear Fender CF Ilmberger Swing Arm CF Instrument Cluster AEM Rear Axle Sliders Rizoma Fairing Guard CF Belly Pan
This is number 0179 of roughly 600 Diavel AMG motorcycles made for the whole world and it signifies the legacy of a partnership between two motorsport icons; a short lived venture that will likely never happen again.
600-Mile and annual services completed by Ducati dealership included:
- New Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tires.
- New timing belts.
- Oil/filter service.
- Brake fluid flush.
- Driving chain tension inspected.
- Brake pads inspected, and more.
This Ducati Diavel AMG will enhance any collection and can win best in show anytime!