1975 Norton Commando, White
Price: $10 701 ≈ €9976 ≈ £8512
Item location: Prior Lake, Minnesota, US
1975 Norton Commando electric start.
This was an original Midwest bike that has been well maintained, has original parts that came off like Amals and Black plastic airbox and points / auto advance and grabrail. It fires up quickly with electric start and goes down the road great, gauges are smooth, shifts well clutch, carb all as it should be. Has original tools and pouch, and riders manual and some other literature in the picture.
- Original sheet metal recently painted and turned out great $ it wasn't cheap
- Single Mikuni (Amals included)
- K&N filter (Original airbox included)
- Podtronics reg / rectifier
- Both side and center stand
- New battery
- Electronic ignition (Original points and auto advance included)
- Exhaust system was replaced with 750 style at Baxter cycle
- Top end was redone at Baxter to for peace of mind after sitting many years. Good Compression and equal in each cylinder
- Original Norton Union Key too
- Tranny, Engine, Frame plate all Match #s to the 85of frame stamp
- MN title
- Picture in garage shows it sitting after a short ride 1 week, no drips under it
- Recent service was a clutch clean, head torque and valve adjustment and all fluids.
Considerations / Issues
- Tires are from 2010
- It is older and obviously needs things hear and there
- Some pitting chrome wheels and other chrome, scratches on the frame and dings on fenders etc - it is not restored
- Title is signed and clear by seller, I can provide a bill of sale as well. This can be shipped world wide
Bike is in the Minneapolis area. It can be inspected in person. I will work with shippers to be here and load etc.
Please ask all questions before bidding, there is no warranty expressed or implied. The buyer is responsible for fees associated with shipping or wire transfer etc.