2001 Ducati Superbike
Price: $14 500 ≈ €13326 ≈ £11418
Item location: Medina, Ohio, US
Ducati 996S USA Edition title status: clean
type: sport bike
This 2001 Ducati 996S is one of 500 US-spec examples that is factory-finished in red with tricolore accents and powered by a 996cc Desmoquattro L-twin paired with a six-speed transmission. The bike is factory equipped with a monoposto tail section, a single-sided swingarm, adjustable Öhlins suspension front and rear, triple Brembo disc brakes and Marchesini forged 17″ wheels.
- Termignoni exhaust system with an accompanying engine management program
- Pirelli Diablo tires, 2020
- Yoyodyne hydraulic clutch
- Carbon fiber open clutch cover
- Alcantara seat (stock seat included)
- Adjustable knurled Rearsets
- SuperSprox 525 X-Sealed Chain
- SuperSprox Stealth 40T rear sprocket
- SuperSprox countershaft sprocket 15T
- Hyperflex Polyurethane Cush Drives
- New sealed battery, 2022
- Motolectric starter upgrade kit
- New voltage regulator/rectifier
- Barnett Kevlar Clutch kit, 2021- Stock rear plate holder and turn signals included - New timing belts installed and all fluids and filters replaced August 2020. I have the paperwork from the Ducati shop that performed all the work on the bike. As you can see, the bike is very clean. She runs and rides perfectly. The Tricolore version of the 996S is a very rare find. If you desire an exclusive bike of Massimo Tamburini's design, you've just found it.
I can deliver if buyer lives in Ohio, parts of Michigan, Pennsylvania, Indiana, West Virginia.