Royal Enfield 1939 - 500cc J.A.P Engine
Sale price: £7495 ≈ $10352 ≈ €8753 ≈ ₿0.31 btc
Item location: Preston, UK
Sale type: Fixed price listing
We have a very unusual item indeed !!!!!
ROYAL ENFIELD 1939 with only two owners fitted with the highly sought after J. A. P engine.
* The bike is direct from an avid authority on vintage motor cycles who no longer has space due to his addiction to collect beautiful things.
* Through our own investigations we have established that the engine was built circa 1931 and quite possibly has been a feature of this wonderful bike since this hand built creation came to life.
Our specialist who is a world authority on the J. A. P engines has arrived at the build date direct from the engine numbers. He would charge around £5000 for the engine alone as they are sought after and very well respected and eventually went to form the very famous company VILLIERS .
* The bike has matching numbers to the V5 which is present with the bike.
* Believed to have been displayed in a museum in Northumberland for most of its live.
* Part exchange is always available . WE WELCOME WHAT EVER YOU MAY HAVE !!!!!!!!!
If you require any further information regarding this one off beautiful bike then please contact our sales department on 01772 200420 or mobile 07563 301227 or email salesdbd@gmail. com.
Many thanks for taking the time to view our advertisement and hope to speak with you soon.